The Loggicar S transport temperature data logger complies with the requirements of the European Communities Commission regulation on monitoring of temperatures in the means of transport Commission Regulation (EC) No. 37/2005
the document can be found at europa.eu.int
The Loggicar thermograph is designed for temperature monitoring in refrigerated trucks. It can be connected with 4 sensors (e.g. refrigerated storage, evaporator air inlet and outlet, product temperature) and 4 binary signals (side and back door opening, defrosting, refrigerating unit operation). The device provides full control over the refrigerated truck.
The device is equipped with a built-in report printer. This allows quick printing of temperature reports for the recipient or veterinarian services checking the correct transport conditions during a roadside inspection (“old EU” countries "). Printing paper is the only operational cost generated by the data logger.
The radio modem offered by MIKSTER provides the recording transmission from LGDL MS to a computer with installed LOGGISOFT.
- measurement accuracy better than 0.5 °C
- programmable alarms for the driver
- possibility of recording door opening and refrigerating unit operation
- quick printing for presenting to the recipient
- all information on the refrigerated storage on one printout
- low operation cost
- wireless communication with a computer - optional