Meat Ball Former
- Heavy duty construction made out from Food Grade -304 stainless steel. 2
- 2 (1FA02) or 4 (1FA04) dosing nozzles
- Synchronised pneumatic cutter with a signal from the vacuum stuffer.
- With metal belt conveyor 400 mm wide and 800 mm in length with adjustable height from 850-1150 mm.
- Interchangeable nozzle with different diameters of croquettes (20 – 40 mm).
- Cutting through guillotine, pneumatically actuated.
- Safety covers.
- Rolling shape to be defined depending on weight and final shape.
- Operated by gear motor 0.18 KW.
- Timed injection of oil or water rolling.
- Production up to 150 meat balls/minute