INDUSTRIAL TROLLEY WASHING MACHINE
Basically the Industrial Rack/Trolley Washing Machine consists out of a washing cabin with one or two loading/unloading doors and a water tank with circulation pump. To load and unload the racks, the installation can be foreseen of a loading ramp. The installation can also be placed into a pit so that the racks can be loaded directly from the work floor.
The washing cabin is equipped with a motor actuated rotor system to rotate the racks during the complete washing process. The washing spraying pattern in the cabin consist of 4 hydraulic rotating washing arms actuated by the pressure of the circulation pump and specially centered on the application, equipped with removable flat beam nozzles. The rinsing spraying pattern in the cabin consists of two fixed spraying tubes also with flat beam nozzles.
The complete washing cycle is adjustable depending on the nominal capacity and the dirtiness of the racks and consists out of two steps, washing and rinsing. Those steps can be shortened or extended in time depending on the application.
During the washing cycle the machine takes water from the water tank. The washing water flows through the 4 hydraulic rotating washing arms and is powered by the circulation pump. The water in the tank will be continuously recalculated and runs through the filter of the washing installation.
The rinsing cycle is supplied by water from the hot or water network of the customer. The rinsing water runs back to the tank of the washing installation refreshing the recirculation water so the maximum amount of water and energy is saved. The total water usage of the installation will be on an average of 5 liter to 30 liters per item depending on the application, capacity and the type of installation.
An automatic chemical cleaning and disinfectant dosage can be administered to the water/washing tank, there is also the possibility to dose a chemical disinfectant in the rinsing section or to supply hot water min. 85°C to the rinsing for a hot water disinfection. (options)
The technical data:
· Electrical supply 3phase 220/230V 60Hz
Power and control:
- Splash-free control panel
- Main switch with an external operating handle on the door.
- Power distribution and general earthing connection.
- Internal generation of control voltages 24 VAC with separate safety features.
- Siemens PLC control.
- Emergency stop circuit with safety relays.
- Contactors and safety features for engines.
- Necessary fuses and clips.
- Marking of the wiring and components.
- Total energy used if heated by electrical resistance: 64 kW
- Total energy used if heated by steam: 16 kW
- Steam consumption (if heated by steam): 70 kg/hour
- Water pipe connection: 2 x 1”
- Water discharge: 3”
- The machine fulfils all legal requirements relating to water network connection.
- CE marked & certified
- Instruction manuals, electrical diagrams and CE certification will be available at the time of installation.
- Generally, the electrical components are UL/CSA approved. The electrical cabinet is designed according to UL/CSA rules.